Leveraging Startup India Showcase
- For prospective investment and acceleration opportunities, find startups with solid profiles.
- The country’s first reference point for new developments and industrial trends.
- A pipeline of ready-to-deploy creative solutions in your business units.
- Startup products and services for new business opportunities and improved cost/efficiency
- Potential partners for multinational corporations interested in collaborating with Indian entrepreneurs and spreading the innovation ecosystem beyond national borders.
- Find companies that can help your Ministry enhance public service delivery and tackle relevant problems.
- A startup pool that can collaborate with ULBs to improve inhabitants’ quality of life and address local issues such as sanitation, health, waste, water, traffic, and taxation.
- Potential products and services for using innovation in governance to test and procure
Startups (Startup India)
- Utilize India’s All-Star Startup repository to gain attention and recognition.
- Find other startups to network with and expand your business.
- Governments, corporations, and international organisations may offer pilot programmes.
- Obtain funding opportunities from appropriate investors.