Startup India Showcase
Discover India’s best startups
Startup India Showcase is an online discovery platform for the most promising startups of the country chosen through various DPIIT and Startup India programs exhibited in a form of virtual profiles.
About These Startups
The startups showcased on the platform have distinctly emerged as the best in their fields. These innovations have been handpicked by experts and have gone through multiple rounds of screening and evaluation.
These innovations span across various cutting-edge sectors such as Fintech, EntrepriseTech, Social Impact, HealthTech, EdTech, among others. From winning national competitions to being successful sellers on GeM, these startups are solving critical problems and have shown exceptional innovation in their respective sectors. ecosystem stakeholders have selected and supported these startups, thereby validating their presence on this platform.
Features of Startup Showcase
Each firm will have a profile page with a video and PDF link to a full pitch on their product, innovation, and USP. This will give them a unique platform in front of the entire startup ecosystem. The startups will serve as the standard bearers for high-quality Indian startups.
Startup India Showcase is also an online networking platform that provides a variety of social and digital networking opportunities.
Each startup profile includes links to social media pages, founders’ Linkedin URLs, and a direct Connect button that facilitates user networking. Users of the platform will be able to connect more effectively and explore new business opportunities as a result of this.
Startup India Showcase will develop as an online discovery platform for one of our ecosystem’s most respectable startups. The platform is equipped with a variety of capabilities, ranging from a strong search to an intuitive filter, that will allow stakeholders to identify companies quickly and easily.
Startup India Showcase will emerge as an all-star repository, containing startups that have already demonstrated their capabilities through various means (winning competitions, selling on GeM, etc.). They will also be a potential priority choice for government and corporate buyers, facilitating their business growth.
What makes these Startups unique?
- An Inter-Ministerial Team comprised of representatives from DPIIT, DST, DBT, and NRDC evaluates and approves tax-exempt businesses.
- The Quality Council of India performs financial and technical due diligence for all startups registered on GeM.
Ability to deliver:
- GeM-registered startups have generated over INR 950 crore in revenues and have gotten positive feedback.
- GeM has checks and balances in place to ensure that each company produces high-quality products on time.
- In partnership with the ecosystem, Startup India offers competitions and grand challenges on a regular basis, with winners selected after thorough inspection by industry veterans, sector experts, academia, incubators, and investors.
- Startups who are hand-picked for international exposure go through a rigorous review process and gain insights from global ecosystems.
Startups who have joined the fight against COVID-19 have demonstrated great agility by quickly modifying their manufacturing capacity and capability.